8th Technical Conference
Eighth Technical Conference
The Eighth Technical Conference was held as the Gulf International Convention Centre at the Gulf Hotel - Bahrain on May 24th, 2000. Over 150 people from all GCC countries and some other countries attended. The Conference programme was as follows:
- Keynote Speach :
Mr. Mohammad Al-Jazzaf - Executive Assistant Managing Director Kuwait Oil Company.
- Keynote Paper :
Changes in International Gas Processing Dr. D. John Morgan, John M Campbell, USA .
- Challenges in the Process Selection for Haradh Gas Plant :
Mater A. Al-Dhafeeri & Kefah A. Al-Faddagh, SAUDI ARAMCO .
- QGPC Experience of Reducing Pollution Through Reduction in sulfur Content of Sales Gas :
Shahab Tariq & M.K. Patel, QGPC .
- Demonstrating the Benefits of Integrated Adsorber System Design :
Mike Spencer, COSTAIN .
- Integration of GASCO Ruwais NGL Plant with the Upstream & Downstream Productions :
Ibrahim Ahmed Ibrahim, ADNOC.
- Guidelines for Safer Layout of LPG Pressure Storage and Handling Facilities :
Bejoy. K. Bharatiya, SAUDI ARAMCO .
- MellapakPlus A new Generation of Structured Packing for Gas Dehydration :
Kurt Werren, SULZER .